Here's what I've been working on all week. I've made a series of pins and ornaments out of paper collage that I created by collaging fun papers over 140 lb watercolor paper, cutting out in bird shapes, varnishing and "garnishing." I've had so much fun!! These are just a few of them--a couple of views.
This perspective makes some of them look huge, but they are no bigger than 3 x 3 or 2 x 3, if they are the long-legged variety. Today, I test drove one of the said long-legged variety, the one I call Chicken Legs and found problems with the legs coming off. This evening I fiddled with the recycled telephone wire legs and solved the problem beautifully!
Peace to you all and happy creating.