Monday, January 13, 2014

The Best Kind of Commission #1

The Winning Goal, 8 x 10, collage/acrylic
Elizabeth W. Seaver
Commission #1

The best kind of commission is given by someone who says: "I don't want to tell you too many details. I like your paintings and want you to do whatever you're going to do. I just want it to be about soccer, and it's for my grandson."

And then, she cries happy tears when she sees the three paintings she's asked for. 

There's nothing sweeter.


Anna M. Branner said...

I'm so glad I got to see these commissions in person...they are fantastic. But no surprise there. :)

Elizabeth Seaver said...

Aw. You're so sweet!

They were so fun to do.

Bronson Hill Arts said...

What wonderful interpretations, Elizabeth! No wonder she cried when she saw them!


Elizabeth Seaver said...

What a nice thing to say, Barb. Thank you so much!