Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Annie nominated my blog for the lemonade award for great Gratitude and/or Attitude. I am so pleased and honored. Now I get to nominate other blogs to receive the award. The directions for award recipients are below.












1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate 10 blogs that show great Gratitude and/or Attitude.
3. Be sure to list and link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to your post.


Here are my terrific nominees:

Dan Finnegan
Ariel Freeman
Elizabeth Woodford
Sandy Mastroni
Holly Zemak
Cathy
Tracey Clarke
Vania's Art
Lauren
Jeane

Thanks for all your support, comments and creativity!

7 comments:

Sandy Mastroni said...

Thank you ! I will try to get to this soon
AND I want to visit the other artists you chose too !
Thank you !!!!!!!!!

Sandy Mastroni said...

I forgot to say :
I LOVE your wildflowers painting !!!!

Elizabeth Seaver said...

Thanks, Sandy!

Incognito said...

Thanks for listing your favorite links; I will definitely check them out. A good idea for increasing traffic for anyone!! ~ Ruth

Lauren Maurer said...

Thanks so much!!

Cathy said...

Thanks very much Elizabeth.Lovely award. This will need some thinking about.

Elizabeth said...

Thank you Chica and right back at you!!! You ahve been so supportive of me and my work and I really appreciate it. So many of my blog friends have listed themselves as tag free zones so I will post a list with links but I am not going to tag them as I need to respect their wishes. they do need to know how much that they are appreciated !!!

Thanks again!
I will get to this soon, promise!
Hugs!
Elizabeth