Friday, January 18, 2013

Grape POPs

Grape POP 1, acrylic, 8 x 24, Elizabeth W. Seaver
Grape POP 2, acrylic, 8 x 24, Elizabeth W. Seaver


Well, this shows how eccentric my cropping was with these two! I have never shown this pair of paintings on the blog before. I painted them specifically for a show about food last spring. They do not really go with the rest of my work, except that I painted the following bird on a bike to tie the two ideas together:


Drucilla, Don't Lick and Ride, acrylic, 24 x 24
Elizabeth W. Seaver

Good advice, don't you think? I hope she doesn't rip her cute tights when she hits that big, bad rock...

4 comments:

Anna M. Branner said...

I hope she doesn't rip her cute tights when she hits that big, bad rock...

HAHAHAHA! For some reason that dry line really tickles me this morning. :)

Elizabeth Seaver said...

I'm glad. You "hear" a lot of my humor. It's nice you still laugh now and then!

Susan Williamson said...

Love the unique cropping and those pops look so delicious!

Venus Blues Hideaway said...

I just love your art, it is so colorful and happy!!