Friday, September 11, 2009

A Nice Surprise

When we (Carol Josefiak, Rob Landeck and Gabe Pons, plus my mom!) got to the opening of From There 2 Here at the Target Gallery in Alexandria's Torpedo Factory, I found that my little piece Why Young Mothers Feel Trapped (see the previous post) was the ad for the show all over the place. It was on its own poster advertising their second Thursday art walk as well as on the website all over including the Torpedo Factory's online newsletter) and the post card. I'm a happy girl! Here's the link to see www.torpedofactory.org.

I'll post pictures from last night later, but I couldn't wait to share.

7 comments:

GYPSYWOMAN said...

congratulations! reason to be very proud! and thanks for sharing - lots of luck on your new adventures - jenean

Jean Spitzer said...

Terrific!

Connie Chadwell said...

Congratulations on such a huge honor! I attended the Art League School, so I know how important the Torpedo Factory is. I'm so happy for you!

Incognito said...

That is very cool news!!!

Soon we'll be able to say we knew you when!!!

Mary Paquet said...

Congratulations - what a great honor and well deserved. Your creativity is amazing! I love that piece.!

Kathleen Krucoff said...

That's great! Congrats Elizabeth.

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Elizabeth,

Congratulations. I love Why Young Mothers feel trapped.

Good for you.

Take care,

Barbara