Monday, September 21, 2009

Step Two, My Lou

Work in progress, relief print, as of today 3.5 x 6.5

I had camera malfunctions, but I've finally captured my second block which I added to my first for what I'm calling the 21 Cupcake Salute--the birthday present, which I said I was delivering to my customer today. NOT LIKELY! But, I do hope to have all of it printed and to play around with how I am going to add color to the piece. I'm really pleased with the way it is turning out, and I hope she will be when I am done.

I'll cut the third block, Happy 21st, as soon as I'm through posting, and print it at the bottom of what you see here.

Thanks to my new friends who've joined the blog in the last few days. Welcome! And to new friends and old, I really appreciate all the nice feedback on my last post.

Happy creating, everyone!

2 comments:

Jean Spitzer said...

These are looking terrific, even better than the sketchbook rendering. Looking forward to seeing more as it develops. Lucky birthday girl.

Leslie Hawes said...

OK. Now I'm gonna have that song in my head all day...my darlin'.